A Gathering of Powerful Minds
Lots of views being shared at the conference and lots of very important people and big players of the property development in Malaysia had attended too.
Be it political or not, views are views, assumptions being made and forecast foretold. It really depends on the individual’s understanding of the whole conference talk as well.
Here are some brief info from ASLI’s link regarding this conference:
What can business expect in 2013? How will Malaysia’s economy perform? How will the coming 13th General Elections impact on the economy and business environment?
The 2013 Malaysia Strategic Outlook Conference held at the beginning of the year will examine and discuss the emerging trends, issues, challenges and identify and evaluate the new opportunities in the coming year.
It will enable corporate leaders and key decision makers to review the key watch-list for the coming year to better prepare for their strategic planning.
The Conference will deliberate on issues that are pertinent for business decision makers to equip themselves for future challenges, enabling them to make smarter key business decisions based on a more informed understanding of key issues and strategic trends.
Benefits of Attending
- Evaluate key trends and assess strategic challenges.
- Discuss and identify new business opportunities.
- Obtain updates and clarifications on policies.
- Share ideas and management insights.
- Promote networking and business exchange.
- Find out what’s in store for 2013.
Who Should Attend
- Chairmen of Boards and Company Directors.
- CEO’s / Managing Directors.
- Bankers / Investment Bankers.
- Research and Corporate Planning Managers.
- Foreign Investors.
- Finance Directors / Managers.
- Corporate Lawyers.